Estonian Foreign Policy Virtual Forum for Global Estonians
9th April 2021
The Estonian World Council, the Global Estonian NGO and the Estonian World Youth Network hosted a virtual global Estonian foreign policy forum on April 24 2021. The forum provides an overview of current important foreign policy issues and ideas about how Estonians around the world can participate in advocacy efforts to advance Estonia’s interests abroad.
The virtual forum is now available for subsequent viewing: https://youtu.be/kXCpW4oZtsg
- Overview of Estonia’s foreign policy plans and priorities
– Mr. Jonatan Vseviov, Secretary General of Estonian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Panel discussion: What can global Estonians do to support Estonia in achieving its foreign policy goals?
– Prof. Andres Kasekamp, Department of History, Chair of Estonian Studies, Munk School of Global Affairs, University of TorontoParticipants:
– Mr. Marko Mihkelson, Chairman, Riigikogu Foreign Affairs Committee;
– Mr. Karl Altau, Managing Director, Joint Baltic American National Committee (JBANC);
– Mr. Marcus Kolga, Senior Fellow, Macdonald-Laurier Institute; President, Central & Eastern European Council in Canada
– Ms. Sirle Sööt, Chairman, Association of Estonians in Sweden (REL)
Estonian World Council
Global Estonian NGO
Worldwide Estonian Youth Network